Business Development • LED Lighting • Field Applications Engineer/FAE • Leadership Position
This position calls for a strong consultative sales expert, who will strategically plan, develop and drive new business opportunities, nationwide. You will be the primary point of contact for customers, cultivating new relationships and developing/enhancing current relationships.
A key leadership role with a recognized and trusted brand in the lighting industry.
You must have an excellent work record with at least 5 years of progressive management experience and the ability to:
- Use your knowledge of market and customer demand to aggressively pursue new and incremental business opportunities and drive the strategic systems and LED technologies roadmaps.
- Manage and continue to build our team of nationwide Field Application Engineers (FAE) to maintain a strong technological presence.
- Work directly with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Purchasing and others to ensure adoption and implementation of new and emerging technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Product knowledge in LED lighting and systems (recent and substantial experience)
- Initiative in on-going professional development, keeping abreast of the industry and its changes
- Excellent work record with demonstrated accomplishments
- You may be based anywhere in the USA near a major airport!
On the cutting edge of high efficiency lighting manufacturing, this company is pushing the industry towards increasingly higher standards of energy efficiency for LED systems, lighting ballasts, and control systems.
All inquiries held in strictest confidence and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately! Respond with your resume today to our executive search firm: Ashton Clarke, firstname.lastname@example.org