Immediate Direct Hire opportunity for a Mid-level Electrical Engineer with a leading MEP firm an hour east of Trenton, NJ on the coast. 4 years + experience with designing lighting and power systems for commercial and K-12 buildings. Candidate must have experience with an extremely fast paced environment and able to work and manage multiple projects at once. Bachelor’s degree is required as well as AutoCAD or Revit.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Design complete electrical lighting and power systems from scratch for commercial and commercial-like buildings.
- Converse with clients in order to assess what they need.
- Report directly to Electrical Team Lead.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering (concentration in electrical design)
- 4+ years of experience with designing lighting and power systems for Commercial buildings using AutoCAD and/or Revit