Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a Lighting Applications Associate. The Lighting Application Associate will be based in our Peachtree City, GA facility.
An Associate in Lighting Applications interprets architectural and electrical plans of lighting systems. Using AGI32 software generates computer analysis of lighting layout design and system performance. The incumbent also provides technical support to the Eaton Lighting sales force, architects, specifiers, engineers and contractors. The incumbent is to support and promote the specification and the proper application of Eaton Lighting Products and provides the necessary information required to secure orders. The incumbent is to insure that incoming request are handled in an expeditious manner and that the information provided to the requestor is in keeping with published procedures of Illuminating Engineering Society (IES), NEC requirements and company policies. These requests may originate from inside sales, agents, specifiers, owners, etc., whoever may be specifying, applying or ordering Eaton Lighting products.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Generate Computer analyses of lighting layout designs, system performance and evaluations
- Coordinate receipt of all information for the preparation of the lighting layouts
- Coordinate transmittal of plans, drawings, and other documents to customers
- Follow up on outstanding projects
- Communicate with agents and customers on luminaire selection, lighting requirements, or other criteria necessary to improve the layout and value engineer the layout intentions
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Reviews IESNA Lighting standards specific to lighting layouts
- Reviews NEC standards specific to lighting layouts
- Communicates with Product Managers, Technical Support, Agents, and Inside Sales teams to provide IES files, Product details and has work reviewed within the department
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 1 year CAD or equivalent experience required.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 miles radius of Peachtree City will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- AGI32, DIALux, or CAD Photometric experience.
- Lighting experience in applications.
- AutoCAD, Raster Design, and Blue Beam experience.
- Team player showing self-motivation, requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, remain focused and reach a resolution.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Well-developed analytic ability and troubleshooting skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Click here for more information.