RemPhos Technologies is looking for a Lighting Support Engineer to resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting and closely working with our Engineering, Sales, and Asia teams to ensure that we deliver superior service and support.
- Acquire deep understanding of product and customer frustrations and recommend corrective actions to management. Work with management to implement corrective actions.
- Lead efforts to rectify perceived issues and improve customer satisfaction
- Participate in product development meetings and share field insights.
- Document procedures and generate technical documents.
- Manage the Returned Merchandize Authorization (RMA) process.
- Create whitepapers, application notes or FAQ’s that will be posted to our website
- Develop Technical Support Policies in conjunction with Senior Management
- Engineering Degree (Electrical or Mechanical preferred) with 1-2 years’ experience, lighting preferred
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate via phone or email
- Industry competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
Please send cover letter and resume to JoAnne Adinolfi, Chief of Staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org