KKR to Buy Majority of NVC China Lighting Unit for $794 Million - Energy Watch News


KKR to Buy Majority of NVC China Lighting Unit for $794 Million

KKR & Co. said it will pay NVC Lighting Holding Ltd. $794 million for a majority stake in its China lighting business. The companies said in a statement they will set up a strategic partnership for the business. Once completed, KKR will own 70% of NVC China and NVC Lighting will hold the remaining 30%. KKR said the investment is from its flagship Asian Fund III and that it’s invested more than $4.5 billion in China since 2007. https://www.bloomberg.com/

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Industry News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Featured Product


 

Featured Job