Lighting Science Announces Transformative Joint Venture with Chinese Lighting Company MLS - Energy Watch News


Lighting Science Announces Transformative Joint Venture with Chinese Lighting Company MLS

This move enables MLS to further strengthen its multi-channel strategy as Lighting Science private labels products at Home Depot and other retailers and broaden their product offering to offset the LEDVANCE and Forest Lighting portfolios. The joint venture will operate under the name Global Value Lighting and will be based in Rhode Island. Global Value Lighting will capitalize on Lighting Science’s extensive technology and intellectual property, including the company’s nearly 400 LED lighting technology patents, and MLS’s cost-structure and scale as a global LED lighting company.
Under the terms of the agreement, Lighting Science will own 51% of the joint venture, with MLS owning the remaining 49%. https://www.lsgc.com

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Industry News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Featured Product


 

Featured Job