Important message: we have made it easy to subscribe to EnergyWatch and it even applies to those who may have hit the unsubscribe button and want to get back in the game. Click on: http://www.attardimarketing.com/energywatch/on the right side of the website, click on Constant Contact List Signup. Enter your email address, hit subscribe and you are all set.As a service to you, there is no charge…tell your friends and customers.
- They will begin to move towards a single Professional sales team by providing access to the entire Philips portfolio, also maintaining partnerships with independent agents.Leading this division is Ed Crawford.
- The Consumer sales team, led by Kerry Vachon, will represent the full portfolio for the Consumer channel.
- The OEM sales team will report into the Lighting NA market organization.
- The National Accounts and Services group will expand its activities and establish and invest in Turnkey Projects & Solutions (TP&S) to build solutions selling capability as a growth platform. Bill Schoettler is in charge here.
- Danny Garst will head up a centrally led Customer Fulfillment and Sales Support Centers. Customer Fulfillment to offer a one Philips point of contact, while continuing to focus on forecast accuracy and on time order delivery. Sales support to focus on functional excellence and capabilities.