Philips to Sell Lumileds to Apollo at Discounted $2 Billion - Energy Watch News


Philips to Sell Lumileds to Apollo at Discounted $2 Billion

Apollo Global Management, a leading global alternative investment manager, has acquired 80.1% interest in Lumileds, a leading manufacturer of LED components and automotive lighting. Royal Philips, the parent company of Lumileds, has signed the agreement, and will retain the remaining 19.9% interest in Lumileds for a minimum period of three years, after completing the transaction, subject to the conditions of the IPO. https://www.bloomberg.com/

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Industry News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Featured Product


 

Featured Job

Regional Lighting Sales Manager – Hubbell Lighting

Los Angeles, CA

Featured Job Listing