Samsung Display Bags OLED Deal Worth $11.3 Billion From Apple? - Energy Watch News


Samsung Display Bags OLED Deal Worth $11.3 Billion From Apple?

According to reports from South Korea, Samsung Display has bagged a deal worth $4.3 billion. This is an additional deal to an earlier one that Samsung Display had bagged, bringing the total amount to $11.3 billion. It required Samsung Display to supply Apple with up to 100 million OLED panels, which will be used to manufacture the upcoming iPhone 8. Samsung Display will be responsible to supply 80% of all iPhone 8 OLED panels, and the other 20% will probably be supplied by LG Display. http://bizled.co.in/samsung-display-bags-oled-deal-worth-11-3-billion-from-apple/

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Industry News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Featured Product


 

Featured Job

Regional Lighting Sales Manager – Hubbell Lighting

Los Angeles, CA

Featured Job Listing